The Made in Vermont Marketplace is an extraordinary opportunity for Vermont companies to showcase their Made in Vermont products to an audience of over 4,000 of prospective customers all in one weekend. As an exhibitor, companies will be able to sell their products on the trade show floor, take orders, and have a direct link from the Made in Vermont website to their website for future sales. Only Vermont companies that make their products in Vermont will be allowed to exhibit.
After registering, exhibitors will receive a complete Show Kit to include set up, show decorating, staff registration, lodging, electrical needs and tear down. Once 50% of the payment is received upfront, companies’ logos and description will be uploaded and promoted on the Made in Vermont website.
· Two-day show (April 16-17th)
· “Main Street” – These booths are located in the highest traffic area of the show. All customers must walk down Main Street in order to
access the main room
· Different size booths for every budget
· “Spirit Pavilion” – Now located in the center of the main room with other vendors.
· Demonstration Area to add more exposure for exhibitors’ products
Booths are selling fast! Last year, booth space was completely sold out- make sure to reserve a booth today!