- The online course starts January 17 and runs through the week of April 25.
- Participants will also be invited to an in-person Master Gardener class during the summer (TBD).
- 14 online modules, with access to materials for two months after the course is finished.
- Choose to become a certified Master Gardener (Track 1) or take the course only and earn a Certificate of Home Horticulture (Track 2).
- Instructors use a combination of videos, live webinars, discussion forums and weekly activities to guide your learning.
Registration: The course costs are $425 for Track 1 ($30 per module) or $475 for Track 2 ($33.00 per module)
Learn more and register @ go.uvm.edu/emg
Questions? Contact email@example.com or 802-656-9562.
To request a disability-related accommodation to participate, please register by December 18th.