Interested candidates must apply online at: http://bit.ly/2xjKtzT
The Sales & Marketing Assistant provides daily sales and marketing administration and delivers internal and
external customer service and support. Primary responsibilities include administrative support for the sales
and marketing functions, reporting, and assisting with many other administrative components of a dynamic
and growing sales and marketing team. This position reports to the Director of Marketing with functional
supervision from the Director of Sales.
Sales Administrative Support
- Respond to, coordinate and disseminate incoming requests from the sales and marketing team, including sample and material requests.
- Answer incoming inquiries and provide order support and customer service to Vermont & House accounts.
- Coordinate, pack, and ship samples and marketing materials, as needed. Includes packing product and materials in warehouse or cooler environment. Communicate internally and externally through fulfillment.
- Complete customer forms, including new item forms.
- Respond to customer requests including providing pictures/spec sheets, COIs.
- Track demo budget, approve demo invoices. Coordinate Vermont demos, as needed.
- Coordinate sales and marketing meetings and events, including planning and execution. Includes miscellaneous travel support and coordination such as booking blocks of rooms and meeting rooms, etc.
- Provide back up support for monthly reporting.
Marketing Administrative Support
- Provide marketing budget support, including processing invoices and credit card reconciliation.
- Coordinate and track fulfillment of product donations.
- Support coordination, planning and execution of Vermont, regional and national events and tradeshows.
- Coordinating, staffing and arranging shipments for events, tradeshows and awards including FFS, ACS, CMI, IDDBA, and others as needed. Includes packing product and materials in warehouse or cooler environment.
- Coordinating and managing visitor experience at Creamery/Farm with support from internal/external resources.
- Inventory and order demo, event and marketing supplies.
- Provide website support by uploading recipes and moderating comments, as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High School education or GED Digital literacy with strong skills in Microsoft Office Excel, Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint. Internet proficiency.
- Must have the ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, proportions, percentage, weights and measures.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Proven ability to manage competing priorities in a dynamic office environment.
- Team Player with ability to work collaboratively in small, fast-paced team environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to serve as a brand ambassador.
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to be agile and balance multiple unrelated tasks at once
- 4 year college BA/BS degree or Associates degree and relevant working experience
- Passion for artisan food, cooking, sustainability practices, and agriculture.
- Expert Excel skills including pivot tables and advanced formulas.
- Experience with Dropbox and OneNote.
(NOTE: the physical demands and work environment described here are representative of those that must be
met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations
may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.) While performing the
duties of this job, the employee is required to stand, sit, walk, use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects,
tools or controls; speak and hear, and reach with hands or arms. The employee is frequently required to climb
or balance, and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee occasionally lifts and/or moves up to 25 lbs.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly works in regular office conditions, inside
cooler or in warehouse.