||Southern Vermont Food Service Director||maureenREMOVETHISBEFORESENDING@abbeygroup.net||(800) 696-4748|
Network Groups: Aggregation and Distribution
Food Distribution or Storage
Retail Food Outlets
- Dining service / cafeteria
- Goal 1: Consumption of Vermont-produced food by Vermonters and regional consumers will measurably increase.
- Goal 2: Consumers in institutional settings (e.g., K-12 schools, colleges, state agency cafeterias, hospitals, prisons) will consume more locally produced food.
- Goal 7: Local food production—and sales of local food—for all types of markets will increase.
- Goal 12: A sufficient supply of all scales and types of on-farm and commercial storage, aggregation, telecommunications, and distribution services will be available to meet the needs of increasing year-round food production and consumer demand.
- Goal 13: Local food will be available at all Vermont market outlets and increasingly available at regional, national, and international market outlets.
- Goal 15: All Vermonters will have access to fresh, nutritionally balanced food that they can afford.