20 Allen Street
Burlington, VT 05401
||Program Specialist||josieweldonREMOVETHISBEFORESENDING@gmail.com||(802) 985-3106|
Network Groups: Production and Processing
Food Access and Nutrition
- Community / public garden
- Incubator programs
Business Planning and Technical Assistance
- Feasibility and planning
- Goal 3: Vermonters will exhibit fewer food-related health problems (e.g., obesity and diabetes).
- Goal 6: Farms and other food system operations will improve their overall environmental stewardship to deliver a net environmental benefit to the state.
- Goal 7: Local food production—and sales of local food—for all types of markets will increase.
- Goal 9: The majority of farms will be profitable.
- Goal 11: Vermont’s food processing and manufacturing capacity will expand to meet the needs of a growing food system.
- Goal 15: All Vermonters will have access to fresh, nutritionally balanced food that they can afford.
- Goal 17: The number of locally owned and operated food system businesses in Vermont is increasing.
- Goal 18: Vermont’s food system establishments will provide safe & welcoming working conditions, livable wages, & have access to a skilled, reliable workforce.
- Goal 19: Business planning and technical assistance services will be highly coordinated, strategic, and accessible to Vermont’s food system businesses.
- Goal 25: Food system market development needs will be strategically coordinated.