Bennington County Regional Commission Add to Collection
111 South Street Suite 203
Bennington, VT 05201
||Executive Director||jsullivanREMOVETHISBEFORESENDING@bcrcvt.org||Add to Collection|
Network Groups: Farmland Access and Stewardship
||AmeriCorps VISTA||mmcglassonREMOVETHISBEFORESENDING@bcrcvt.org||802-442-0713||Add to Collection|
Business Planning and Technical Assistance
- Feasibility and planning
- Land access
- Add to Collection Goal 5: Agricultural lands and soils will be available, affordable, and conserved for future generations of farmers and to meet the needs of Vermont’s food system.
- Add to Collection Goal 6: Farms and other food system operations will improve their overall environmental stewardship to deliver a net environmental benefit to the state.
- Add to Collection Goal 7: Local food production—and sales of local food—for all types of markets will increase.
- Add to Collection Goal 9: The majority of farms will be profitable.
- Add to Collection Goal 11: Vermont’s food processing and manufacturing capacity will expand to meet the needs of a growing food system.
- Add to Collection Goal 17: The number of locally owned and operated food system businesses in Vermont is increasing.
- Add to Collection Goal 18: Vermont’s food system establishments will provide safe & welcoming working conditions, livable wages, & have access to a skilled, reliable workforce.
- Add to Collection Goal 19: Business planning and technical assistance services will be highly coordinated, strategic, and accessible to Vermont’s food system businesses.
- Add to Collection Goal 25: Food system market development needs will be strategically coordinated.