Dakin Farm Add to Collection
5797 Route 7
Ferrisburgh, VT 05456
||scuttingREMOVETHISBEFORESENDING@dakinfarm.com||(802) 425-3971||Add to Collection|
Network Groups: Consumer Education and Marketing
||dmorterREMOVETHISBEFORESENDING@dakinfarm.com||802.425.6726||Add to Collection|
- Maple syrup
Food Processing or Manufacturing
- Meat processing
Retail Food Outlets
- Online market
- Specialty foods store
Maple syrup, ham, cheese
- Add to Collection Goal 1: Consumption of Vermont-produced food by Vermonters and regional consumers will measurably increase.
- Add to Collection Goal 2: Consumers in institutional settings (e.g., K-12 schools, colleges, state agency cafeterias, hospitals, prisons) will consume more locally produced food.
- Add to Collection Goal 6: Farms and other food system operations will improve their overall environmental stewardship to deliver a net environmental benefit to the state.
- Add to Collection Goal 7: Local food production—and sales of local food—for all types of markets will increase.
- Add to Collection Goal 8: Vermont’s dairy industry is viable and diversified.
- Add to Collection Goal 9: The majority of farms will be profitable.
- Add to Collection Goal 10: All Vermonters will have a greater understanding of how to obtain, grow, store, and prepare nutritional food.
- Add to Collection Goal 11: Vermont’s food processing and manufacturing capacity will expand to meet the needs of a growing food system.
- Add to Collection Goal 13: Local food will be available at all Vermont market outlets and increasingly available at regional, national, and international market outlets.
- Add to Collection Goal 15: All Vermonters will have access to fresh, nutritionally balanced food that they can afford.