Fieldstone Capital Partners, LLC Add to Collection
238 Deer Run Lane
Waitsfield, VT 05673
||Managing Partner||BDegenREMOVETHISBEFORESENDING@FieldstoneCap.com||(802) 496-9940||Add to Collection|
I invest patient private equity capital in expansion-stage Vermont companies with a focus on branded consumer products (including food products) and traditional industrial/manufacturing companies. I also provide strategic guidance and operational support to portfolio companies.
Network Groups: Financing
Business Planning and Technical Assistance
- Access to capital
- Add to Collection Goal 6: Farms and other food system operations will improve their overall environmental stewardship to deliver a net environmental benefit to the state.
- Add to Collection Goal 7: Local food production—and sales of local food—for all types of markets will increase.
- Add to Collection Goal 9: The majority of farms will be profitable.
- Add to Collection Goal 11: Vermont’s food processing and manufacturing capacity will expand to meet the needs of a growing food system.
- Add to Collection Goal 17: The number of locally owned and operated food system businesses in Vermont is increasing.
- Add to Collection Goal 18: Vermont’s food system establishments will provide safe & welcoming working conditions, livable wages, & have access to a skilled, reliable workforce.
- Add to Collection Goal 19: Business planning and technical assistance services will be highly coordinated, strategic, and accessible to Vermont’s food system businesses.
- Add to Collection Goal 20: Food system entrepreneurs and farmers will have greater access to the right match of capital to meet their financing needs at their stage of growth and for their scale of business.
- Add to Collection Goal 21: Private foundations, state and federal funding sources, the Vermont Legislature, the governor’s administration, and food system investors will coordinate and leverage available resources to maximize the implementation of this Plan.
- Add to Collection Goal 25: Food system market development needs will be strategically coordinated.