Our farm is based in the beautiful rolling Green Mountains of Vermont. Happy Acres Farm produces some of the finest natural, pure Vermont maple syrup available, right here in our very own sugarhouse. We also create wonderful jams, with flavors including blueberry, strawberry rhubarb and more. And we have successfully shipped our fresh maple syrup products and jams to all 50 states within the USA. We make our maple syrup the old fashioned way without the use of reverse osmosis. All of our sap is boiled with a wood fired evaporator.
- Maple syrup
- Goal 6: Farms and other food system operations will improve their overall environmental stewardship to deliver a net environmental benefit to the state.
- Goal 7: Local food production—and sales of local food—for all types of markets will increase.
- Goal 8: Vermont’s dairy industry is viable and diversified.
- Goal 9: The majority of farms will be profitable.
- Goal 10: All Vermonters will have a greater understanding of how to obtain, grow, store, and prepare nutritional food.
- Goal 13: Local food will be available at all Vermont market outlets and increasingly available at regional, national, and international market outlets.