High Mowing Organic Seeds Add to Collection
76 Quarry Road
Wolcott, VT 05680
||tomREMOVETHISBEFORESENDING@highmowingseeds.com||(802) 472-6174||Add to Collection|
||susanneREMOVETHISBEFORESENDING@highmowingseeds.com||(802) 472-6174||Add to Collection|
Come join our team of talented employees, in a fast paced, growing, mission-based company located in Vermont’s beautiful Northeast Kingdom. High Mowing Organic Seeds is an independently owned leader in the non-GMO seed, farming and food community, committed to providing high quality organic seeds to our customers. We care about the earth, each other and what we do.
- Seed producer or supplier
Clean Yield bridges financing gaps for Vermont’s food system entrepreneurs
- Add to Collection Goal 4: Options for farmers to reduce their production expenses will be widely disseminated and utilized.
- Add to Collection Goal 5: Agricultural lands and soils will be available, affordable, and conserved for future generations of farmers and to meet the needs of Vermont’s food system.
- Add to Collection Goal 6: Farms and other food system operations will improve their overall environmental stewardship to deliver a net environmental benefit to the state.
- Add to Collection Goal 8: Vermont’s dairy industry is viable and diversified.
- Add to Collection Goal 9: The majority of farms will be profitable.
- Add to Collection Goal 14: Safe edible food typically thrown away will be rescued to feed people, and organics from farms (e.g., manure) and consumer food scraps will be diverted from landfills and waterways to produce animal feed, compost, and feedstock for anaerobic digesters.
- Add to Collection Goal 22: Food system enterprises will minimize their use of fossil fuels and maximize their renewable energy, energy efficiency, and conservation opportunities.