Kingdom Creamery of Vermont Add to Collection
3411 VT Route 16
Hardwick, VT 05836
For three generations the Michaud family has produced the highest quality of milk on our own family run farm in the Northeast Kingdom of Vermont, an area rich in dairy tradition! In this fairy-tale land you will find rolling hills and pastures, magical forests of majestic maples, and sparkling blue lakes and rivers. This peaceful haven is the family's inspiration in creating Kingdom Creamery of Vermont at the farm in East Hardwick. The queens of our land, -our elite cows, of course!-are pleased to share with you their Vermont made ice cream and yogurt. Now you too can enjoy a delicious spoonful of our Kingdom fairy-tale....anytime you crave it!
||JeremyREMOVETHISBEFORESENDING@kingdomcreameryofvt.com||(802) 472-6700||Add to Collection|
Network Groups: Production and Processing
Food Processing or Manufacturing
- Ice Cream
Ice cream, yogurt
- Add to Collection Goal 6: Farms and other food system operations will improve their overall environmental stewardship to deliver a net environmental benefit to the state.
- Add to Collection Goal 7: Local food production—and sales of local food—for all types of markets will increase.
- Add to Collection Goal 8: Vermont’s dairy industry is viable and diversified.
- Add to Collection Goal 9: The majority of farms will be profitable.
- Add to Collection Goal 10: All Vermonters will have a greater understanding of how to obtain, grow, store, and prepare nutritional food.
- Add to Collection Goal 11: Vermont’s food processing and manufacturing capacity will expand to meet the needs of a growing food system.
- Add to Collection Goal 13: Local food will be available at all Vermont market outlets and increasingly available at regional, national, and international market outlets.