Molly Brook Farm Add to Collection
39 Cow Hill Road
Cabot, VT 05873
A family farm since 1835 producing high quality Jersey milk.
||mollybrookfarmREMOVETHISBEFORESENDING@gmail.com||802-563-2413||Add to Collection|
Molly Brook Farm dates back to 1835. The farm was named after the Molly Brook, which winds its way through the scenic hay land, pasture, woodland, and sugar bush. Myles Goodrich, is the seventh generation to farm at Molly Brook. We have about 120 Registered Jerseys, each with a name and personality. We are committed to animal care, land stewardship and hard work to produce high quality Jersey milk.
- Add to Collection Goal 6: Farms and other food system operations will improve their overall environmental stewardship to deliver a net environmental benefit to the state.
- Add to Collection Goal 7: Local food production—and sales of local food—for all types of markets will increase.
- Add to Collection Goal 8: Vermont’s dairy industry is viable and diversified.
- Add to Collection Goal 9: The majority of farms will be profitable.
- Add to Collection Goal 10: All Vermonters will have a greater understanding of how to obtain, grow, store, and prepare nutritional food.
- Add to Collection Goal 13: Local food will be available at all Vermont market outlets and increasingly available at regional, national, and international market outlets.