39 Cow Hill Road
Cabot, VT 05873
A family farm since 1835 producing high quality Jersey milk.
Molly Brook Farm dates back to 1835. The farm was named after the Molly Brook, which winds its way through the scenic hay land, pasture, woodland, and sugar bush. Myles Goodrich, is the seventh generation to farm at Molly Brook. We have about 120 Registered Jerseys, each with a name and personality. We are committed to animal care, land stewardship and hard work to produce high quality Jersey milk.
- Goal 6: Farms and other food system operations will improve their overall environmental stewardship to deliver a net environmental benefit to the state.
- Goal 7: Local food production—and sales of local food—for all types of markets will increase.
- Goal 8: Vermont’s dairy industry is viable and diversified.
- Goal 9: The majority of farms will be profitable.
- Goal 10: All Vermonters will have a greater understanding of how to obtain, grow, store, and prepare nutritional food.
- Goal 13: Local food will be available at all Vermont market outlets and increasingly available at regional, national, and international market outlets.