Peaceable Hill Pheasant Hunting Preserve is a "Regulated Shooting Ground" located in the beautiful Champlain Valley of Vermont. We manage our cover crops so that excellent pheasant hunting is available year-round.
- Other: Food Production
- Goal 6: Farms and other food system operations will improve their overall environmental stewardship to deliver a net environmental benefit to the state.
- Goal 7: Local food production—and sales of local food—for all types of markets will increase.
- Goal 8: Vermont’s dairy industry is viable and diversified.
- Goal 9: The majority of farms will be profitable.
- Goal 10: All Vermonters will have a greater understanding of how to obtain, grow, store, and prepare nutritional food.
- Goal 13: Local food will be available at all Vermont market outlets and increasingly available at regional, national, and international market outlets.