Skillet Design & Marketing Add to Collection
Nicole L'Huillier Fenton
||nicoleREMOVETHISBEFORESENDING@skilletcreative.com||(802) 879-0727||Add to Collection|
At Skillet Design & Marketing, we develop brands for the food and beverage industry through creative and attention-grabbing food packaging design, social media campaigns and videos to build excitement and engage your customers. We are a nimble team of skilled writers, talented designers and creative videographers ready to take your brand from hot to hottest. By choosing to work with Skillet, your food or beverage brand will gain customer attention, have a stronger retail presence, increased visibility, and more powerful SEO. We develop creative concepts into great ideas worth sharing.
||denizREMOVETHISBEFORESENDING@skilletcreative.com||(802) 879-0723||Add to Collection|
Skillet Design & Marketing - Social Media Manager & Videographer
- Marketing consultants
Business Planning and Technical Assistance
social media, content marketing, public relations, design, branding
- Add to Collection Goal 1: Consumption of Vermont-produced food by Vermonters and regional consumers will measurably increase.
- Add to Collection Goal 2: Consumers in institutional settings (e.g., K-12 schools, colleges, state agency cafeterias, hospitals, prisons) will consume more locally produced food.
- Add to Collection Goal 3: Vermonters will exhibit fewer food-related health problems (e.g., obesity and diabetes).
- Add to Collection Goal 6: Farms and other food system operations will improve their overall environmental stewardship to deliver a net environmental benefit to the state.
- Add to Collection Goal 7: Local food production—and sales of local food—for all types of markets will increase.
- Add to Collection Goal 9: The majority of farms will be profitable.
- Add to Collection Goal 10: All Vermonters will have a greater understanding of how to obtain, grow, store, and prepare nutritional food.
- Add to Collection Goal 11: Vermont’s food processing and manufacturing capacity will expand to meet the needs of a growing food system.
- Add to Collection Goal 13: Local food will be available at all Vermont market outlets and increasingly available at regional, national, and international market outlets.
- Add to Collection Goal 17: The number of locally owned and operated food system businesses in Vermont is increasing.
- Add to Collection Goal 18: Vermont’s food system establishments will provide safe & welcoming working conditions, livable wages, & have access to a skilled, reliable workforce.
- Add to Collection Goal 19: Business planning and technical assistance services will be highly coordinated, strategic, and accessible to Vermont’s food system businesses.
- Add to Collection Goal 25: Food system market development needs will be strategically coordinated.