Sodexo (University of Vermont) Add to Collection
406 South Prospect Street, Robinson Hall
Burlington, VT 05405
||General Manager||Melissa.ZelaznyREMOVETHISBEFORESENDING@sodexo.com||(802) 656-4664||Add to Collection|
||District Executive chef||brian.roperREMOVETHISBEFORESENDING@sodexo.com||(802) 656-8643||Add to Collection|
I am currently working on getting more local meats and vegetable avaliable to us through our approved supply chain.
Network Groups: Aggregation and Distribution
||camckeeREMOVETHISBEFORESENDING@uvm.edu||(802) 656-7911||Add to Collection|
Growing up in Pittsburgh, PA, Caylin was drawn to the University of Vermont by the Environmental Program and the Freestyle Ski Team. She majored in Environmental Studies with a concentration in Sustainability Studies at UVM. Throughout her time as an undergraduate she was involved with campus sustainability efforts through multiple outlets, including Sodexo/UVM Dining. Now, as Sustainability Manager for UVM Dining, Caylin is responsible for sustainability. Her role focuses broadly on the areas of waste, food and energy.
||david.d.workmanREMOVETHISBEFORESENDING@gmail.com||(802) 899-2373||Add to Collection|
A 35 year Culinary veteran, currently working to ensure the success of UVM's Real Food Challenge.
||emily.portmanREMOVETHISBEFORESENDING@uvm.edu||(732) 615-8646||Add to Collection|
Retail Food Outlets
- Dining service / cafeteria
- Colleges / Universities
- Internship / Apprenticeship / Mentorship programs
Intervale Food Hub Sells to Sodexo at the University of Vermont
- Add to Collection Goal 1: Consumption of Vermont-produced food by Vermonters and regional consumers will measurably increase.
- Add to Collection Goal 2: Consumers in institutional settings (e.g., K-12 schools, colleges, state agency cafeterias, hospitals, prisons) will consume more locally produced food.
- Add to Collection Goal 3: Vermonters will exhibit fewer food-related health problems (e.g., obesity and diabetes).
- Add to Collection Goal 10: All Vermonters will have a greater understanding of how to obtain, grow, store, and prepare nutritional food.
- Add to Collection Goal 13: Local food will be available at all Vermont market outlets and increasingly available at regional, national, and international market outlets.
- Add to Collection Goal 15: All Vermonters will have access to fresh, nutritionally balanced food that they can afford.
- Add to Collection Goal 16: Vermont K-12 schools, Career and Technical Education Centers, and institutions of higher education will offer a wide range of curricula, certificate and degree programs, and conduct research aimed at meeting the needs of Vermont’s food system.
- Add to Collection Goal 17: The number of locally owned and operated food system businesses in Vermont is increasing.
- Add to Collection Goal 18: Vermont’s food system establishments will provide safe & welcoming working conditions, livable wages, & have access to a skilled, reliable workforce.
- Add to Collection Goal 24: Vermont’s governor, legislature, and state agencies will champion Vermont’s food system as an economic development driver for the state and Vermont will demonstrate national leadership on food system development.