The Tutorial Center Add to Collection
208 Pleasant Street
Bennington, VT 05201
||jackgREMOVETHISBEFORESENDING@tutorialcenter.org||(802) 447-0111||Add to Collection|
||mpageREMOVETHISBEFORESENDING@tutorialcenter.org||802-447-0111||Add to Collection|
- Out of school programs
- Internship / Apprenticeship / Mentorship programs
- Add to Collection Goal 3: Vermonters will exhibit fewer food-related health problems (e.g., obesity and diabetes).
- Add to Collection Goal 10: All Vermonters will have a greater understanding of how to obtain, grow, store, and prepare nutritional food.
- Add to Collection Goal 16: Vermont K-12 schools, Career and Technical Education Centers, and institutions of higher education will offer a wide range of curricula, certificate and degree programs, and conduct research aimed at meeting the needs of Vermont’s food system.
- Add to Collection Goal 17: The number of locally owned and operated food system businesses in Vermont is increasing.
- Add to Collection Goal 18: Vermont’s food system establishments will provide safe & welcoming working conditions, livable wages, & have access to a skilled, reliable workforce.
- Add to Collection Goal 24: Vermont’s governor, legislature, and state agencies will champion Vermont’s food system as an economic development driver for the state and Vermont will demonstrate national leadership on food system development.