||Director of Nutrition Services||diane.imrieREMOVETHISBEFORESENDING@vtmednet.org||(802) 847-3642|
Network Groups: Farm to Institution
Retail Food Outlets
- Dining service / cafeteria
Food Access and Nutrition
- Cooking / nutrition classes
Vermont’s largest hospital contributes $2.7 million to state economy
- Goal 1: Consumption of Vermont-produced food by Vermonters and regional consumers will measurably increase.
- Goal 2: Consumers in institutional settings (e.g., K-12 schools, colleges, state agency cafeterias, hospitals, prisons) will consume more locally produced food.
- Goal 3: Vermonters will exhibit fewer food-related health problems (e.g., obesity and diabetes).
- Goal 13: Local food will be available at all Vermont market outlets and increasingly available at regional, national, and international market outlets.
- Goal 15: All Vermonters will have access to fresh, nutritionally balanced food that they can afford.