The 2015-2016 Northeast Farm to School Institute is a unique year-long professional learning opportunity being offered to ten school teams from New England and New York.
- Develop a school-wide comprehensive Farm to School Action plan
- Experience transformational professional development during a three day residential workshop at Shelburne Farms, a national leader in farm to school and education for sustainability
- Learn from school nutrition, curriculum and food system experts
- Partner with a farm to school mentor for the academic year
- Connect with a regional network of Farm to School colleagues
Learn more and apply by February 27
The Institute is open to all K-12 schools in New England and New York. Form a Farm to School team at your school and get started today!