Multiple Locations (See below)
Hunger Free Vermont invites You to Attend the Fall 2016 3SquaresVT Basic Training in Your Region
WHERE & WHEN:
- Winooski: October 5th (2-4 PM, CCV Winooski)
- St. Albans: October 11th (2-4 PM, Franklin/Grand Isle Community Action)
- Barre: October 12th (2-4 PM, Capstone Community Action)
- Springfield: October 17th (2-4 PM, VT Department of Health)
- Rutland: October 18th, (2-4 PM, CCV Rutland)
- Newport: October 26th (2-4 PM,Goodrich Memorial Library)
WHY: 3SquaresVT, the largest federal nutrition program, provides benefits to approximately 78,000 Vermonters. This training will offer an opportunity to gain a deeper knowledge of 3SquaresVT eligibility, deductions, benefits and the application process, learn about recent and upcoming policy changes, enhance outreach skills, network with colleagues from your region, and participate in focused discussions with seasoned advocates.
WHAT: Each training is two hours long, and will offer basic information, skills, and outreach strategies to those new to the program or wanting a refresher. Stay tuned for the full agenda coming soon.
WHO: A broad range of organizations and people are invited to attend including those from community action agencies, agencies on aging, food shelves, community meal sites, schools, health clinics and hospitals, senior centers, shelters, veterans organizations, housing authorities, child care centers and more. Whether you do direct application assistance or just interact with low-income Vermonters, this training is for you!
Questions about registration, the agenda, or the trainings in general? Contact Katie at Hunger Free Vermont at 802-865-0255 ext. 120 or email@example.com.