60 Battery Street
Visit the Official Event Website for the latest details: vrga17.eventbrite.com
THE 2017 VRGA CONVENTION & EXPO is geared towards retailers, grocers, distributors, specialty food & beverage producers & the business service providers to the industry.
- 2 nights of FIVE networking events
- NEW local and national exhibitors with a redesigned tradeshow format and time
- 8 information sessions and fantastic giveaways!
- The Future of Healthcare in Vermont: Understanding the drivers of health costs & how it impacts you.
- How to Tackle Waste Regulations to be Compliant: What the Universal Recycling & Composting Law means for your business.
- Invest in Your Hiring Strategy: Learn how to recruit, hire and retain engaged and dedicated talent.
- Improving the Customer Experience: Creating unique experiences to increase customer growth and loyalty
- Organized Retail Crime: Facts and Realities: What is the driving force of ORC & what tools and stories can help you prevent it from happening in your business.
- Smarter Energy Investing: Creative ways to save you money now while being an investment in your future.
- Maximizing Your Customer Base and Revenue in an Online World: Digital business strategies to attract customers to your website and your store
- Social Media Strategies for Success: Quick tips for success at all experience levels.
A block of rooms has been reserved for April 27, 2017 - April 30, 2017. CLICK HERE to book your room
A list of our 2017 Exhibitors can be viewed below