GMTCC, 738 VT-15
Hyde Park, VT
The Northern Vermont Regional WEB (Workforce-Education-Business Food System Partnership) is hosting a business support forum on April 24th, 2017 from 9am to 12pm at Green Mountain Technology and Career Center’s Community Education Center.
Workforce, education, and community support services professionals are looking for input from Vermont food system businesses to help shape programs to aid this cornerstone industry.
· How can educators better prepare students to enter the food system workforce?
· How can workforce support organizations help your business succeed and find quality employees?
· What do you see as the biggest hurdles to food system business success?
..are just a few conversation starting points!
Please join us and bring your answers to these questions, your expertise, and experience. Together we can begin working toward a sustainable future.
Who should attend?
· Workforce, education, and community support professionals who are curious about the diverse sustainable agriculture and food systems career cluster.
· Sustainable agriculture and food system business owners and employees!
Please register at the following link: https://gmtccadulteducation.coursestorm.com/course/web-connections-business-forum
Any further questions please contact Christine Dudley, WEB Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or John Mandeville, Co-Chair, Farm to Plate Education and Workforce Development Working Group, at email@example.com or 888-5640.