870 Williston Road
South Burlington, VT
Vermont to Host 2019 Dairy Producer Conference
Farmers and agricultural leaders from New England and New York are invited to attend the Vermont Dairy Producers Conference on February 26th from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm to hear about timely topics from industry experts, and to share best practices.
In its 20th year, the annual conference brings together dairy farmers in the Northeast with national experts and industry companies from around the region. Experts will provide insightful, actionable ideas to increase the long-term viability of dairy farming in the Northeast.
From market-trend analysis, to cow-care improvements, and maintaining positive outlooks during difficult times – the conference aims to give farmers the tools for continued success in 2019 and beyond.
2019 Conference Speakers Include:
- Dr. Geoff Dahl, Phoenix Feeds & Nutrition – Dry Cow Cooling: Effects on Dam and Daughter
- Dr. Trevor Devries, Yankee Farm Credit – Managing Dairy Cows for Best Behavior
- Jay Waldvogel, VT Farm & Forest Viability Program – Global Dairy Markets and the Milk Price here in VT
- Laura Daniels, Poulin Grain – Cultivating Resiliency in the Midst of Change
- Dr. Paul Fricke, Zoetis – Fertility Programs for Lactating Dairy Cows
- Gary Sipiorski, Cargill Animal Nutrition – Sorting Out the Financial Picture of Today’s Dairy World
Conference Registration is now open, to reserve your tickets and to find more information, visit: https://vermontdairyproducers.com. The conference will be held at the DoubleTree by Hilton hotel – 870 Williston Road, Burlington, VT.