Blue Ribbon Pavilion, Champlain Valley Exhibition
Essex Jct., VT
- FREE Booth Space for vendors of agricultural products, with a goal of every corner of Vermont being represented.
Limited tables & space! Express your interest in participating by December 20, 2013.
- Variety of agricultural products from across the state – vegetables, fruits, cheeses, meats, grains, fiber, etc.
- The intent is to provide opportunity for vendors to sell product and provide information to visitors.
- Vendors should be prepared for consumer’s desire for sampling of vendors’ products.
- All products must meet all regulatory requirements.
- Consider donating local agricultural products to be used during the Capital Cook Off event, a cooking competition occurring as part of Consumer Night activities.
- Feature the best agricultural products that Vermont communities have to offer, during the Farm Show.
- Expansion of market opportunity for your products.
- Additional exposure of your products if featured in Capital Cook Off event activities.
- Local radio and television coverage.