341 Macintosh Hill Road
Cost: $70 or $130 for 2
Interested in improving your grazing skills or new to Management Intensive Grazing? This class will employ the teachings of Holistic Management along with the techniques of Management Intensive Grazing (MIG) to assist you in improving pasture productivity and raising healthy livestock.
Class content will include:
· Introduction to Management Intensive Grazing: the how & why
· Goal Setting – determining the ideal pasture system for you and your livestock
· Planning for the whole growing season using maps and a grazing chart
· Calculating livestock feed needs
· Multi Species Grazing
· Plant identification
· Extending the Grazing Season
· Electric fencing and fencing options with Gordon Barnaby
Thanks to Corner Rail Fence Company (Gordon Barnaby) for sponsoring this class
Participants will come away with all the information that they will need to get started with a grazing plan, or to continue on their journey with confidence.
About the Instructor:Lisa McCrory is a Grazing and Whole Farm Planning Consultant. She owns & operates Earthwise Farm & Forest with her husband, Carl Russell, where they produce pasture-raised pork & eggs, and certified organic pastured beef, chicken, heritage turkey, raw milk, and organic vegetables.
For more information: Email: Lmccrory560@gmail.com, Phone: 802-234-5524 or Register on our website: https://www.earthwisefarmandforest.com/book-online/management-intensive-grazing-class