Norwich Inn 325 S. Main Street
- On-farm experience and tour of Cedar Circle Farm.
- Cultivating dynamic local programs that work for retailers and farmers using tools and ideas from around that country.
- Understanding the relationships in the power of purchasing; the value in buying vs. ordering.
- A conversation with The Real Organic Project.
- Local Perspectives; distribution insights with Upper Valley Produce and the Green Mountain Farm Direct Food Hub.
- Engaging staff in new ways for across the board success.
- Will Allen: A Farmer’s Quest Connecting Soil & Personal Health.
- A fun end of the day activity that will tie it all together
- Upper Valley Produce warehouse tour and continental breakfast.
- Cultivating a fresh experience through knowledge & training.
- Creating WOW! merchandizing that lasts.
- Plan-o-grams that maintain consistency to your creativity.
- Maximizing your return on investment in a department of awesome displays.
- Sustainable operations; building greater staff engagement with sustainable time management and mutual accountability.
- The Language of Flavor - a whole new way to inspire staff and engage customers that will set you apart from the competition.
- Navigating the complexities of the commodity culture.
- Embracing our role in building the organic marketplace of the future.
- Bringing it back home.