341 MacIntosh Hill Rd
Class includes handout, digital material, product samples, and product catalogs
Interested in improving your grazing skills or new to Management Intensive Grazing?
This class will employ the teachings of Holistic Management along with the techniques of Management Intensive Grazing (MIG) to assist you in improving pasture productivity and raising healthy livestock.
Class content will include:
- Introduction to Management Intensive Grazing: the how & why
- Determining the ideal pasture system for you and your livestock
- Looking at grazing set-ups for pigs, poultry, and ruminants (cows, sheep, goats)
- Calculating livestock feed needs
- Planning for the whole growing season
- Multi Species Grazing
- Plant identification
- Electric fencing and fencing options
Participants will come away with the information needed to build a grazing plan for their farm, along with handouts and resources to continue on their journey with confidence.
About the Instructor: Lisa McCrory is a Grazing and Whole Farm Planning consultant with 30 years of grazing experience and training in Holistic Management (c). Lisa and owns and operates Earthwise Farm & Forest with her husband, Carl Russell, in Bethel, VT.
Cost: $70 or two for $130. Students attending for a second time get in for half price!
Contact Lisa McCrory: Lmccrory560@gmail.com or text/phone: 802-353-5039