63 Carrigan Dr.
- 16-week online course starts January 17 and runs through the week of May 11
- Each module is taught by university faculty or industry experts
- Topics cover a diverse range of horticultural topics
- Students have access to course materials until July 31, 2020
- Choose to become a certified Master Gardener Volunteer (Track 1) or take the course only and earn a Certificate of Home Horticulture (Track 2), or simply access the materials to learn at your own pace.
- Course uses a combination of videos, live Q&A webinars, discussion forums and weekly activities to guide your learning
- No driving in bad weather! Complete the course in the comfort of your own home
- $425 for Track 1 ($30 per module) or $475 for Track 2 ($33.00 per module). Scholarships are available.
Learn more and register @ go.uvm.edu/emg
Questions? email@example.com or 802-656-9562
To request a disability-related accommodation to participate, please contact Beret Halverson @ 802-656-1777 by December 20, 2019.