May 13, 2020 1:00pm to 2:30pm
Webinar Wednesday: E-Commerce Series
Vermont Specialty Food Association has developed this webinar series in partnership with the Vermont Agency of Agriculture, Food, and Markets. This series will focus on certain aspects of E-Commerce for companies looking to expand, leverage, and grow their current E-Commerce business. Thank you to Lean Edge Marketing and KW Content for sharing their expertise and developing these sessions with us.
Registration includes access to all three webinars; please use the same link each week. All webinars are from 1:00pm to 2:30pm.
In the spirit of cooperation during these hard times, these Webinars are FREE for all.
May 13, 2020 - Optimizing your E-Commerce Strategy
Presented by Bud Reed, Partner, Lean Edge Marketing
You might think that once you’ve built or upgraded your e-commerce website, your job is done. But in fact, you are just starting what can be a bewildering journey to market your products online. You will need to consider:
- Conversion Rate Optimization: making sure that once a visitor finally reaches your product page, they hit the “buy” button and complete the purchase
- Search Engine Optimization: how to make your site “findable” among all of the others on the web
- Paid Search: how to advertise on search-engine results pages to drive traffic to your site
- Measuring Results: using Google Analytics to guide you in how to spend your money most effectively
We’ll cover common benchmarks and best practices for these items and more in our session, so be prepared to dive deep and take notes!
May 20, 2020 - Selling on Amazon
Presented by Tom Funk, Sr. Consultant, Lean Edge Marketing
Amazon is the biggest online selling platform in the US -- and still growing rapidly. Over half of sales on Amazon are by third-party "Marketplace" sellers. We'll outline how you can get started on Amazon's Seller Central platform, and we'll share tactics for growing sales if you're already on Amazon. We'll cover:
- What makes a successful Amazon product -- and how to optimize your product listings.
- Advantages and pitfalls of having your items warehoused and fulfilled by Amazon (FBA).
- Knowing Amazon's fees and driving profitable growth.
- Managing the impacts of Covid-19 on your Amazon operation.
May 27, 2020 - Digital Communication with Your Consumers: How-To for Business Growth
Presented by Katie Wight, Chief Content Strategist & Founder, KW Content
In order to grow your online business with speed and sustainability, you need to establish systematic demand generation and sell-through. Then, you want to nurture buyers into lifelong evangelists with high customer values. For all of this, email and social media marketing are mission critical.
KW Content will show you the exact steps they’ve taken to grow one brand's Q1 ecommerce revenues by 40% YOY, and another's average order value by 30%. This session will cover the basics, best practices, big picture, and priority order of actions to help you move forward with purpose and clarity.