63 Carrigan Drive
- Choose to become a certified Master Gardener Volunteer (Track 1), or take the course only and earn a Certificate of Home Horticulture (Track 2), or simply access the materials to learn at your own pace (Track 3).
- 16-week online course opens January 8 (Track 1) January 15 (Tracks 2 & 3) and runs through the week of May 21
- Each module is taught by university faculty or industry experts
- Topics cover a diverse range of consumer horticulture topics
- Students have access to course materials until July 31, 2021
- Course uses a combination of lecturerecordings, live Q&A webinars, discussion forums and weekly activities to guide your learning
- No driving in bad weather! Complete the course in the comfort of your own home
- $400 for In-State, ($27 per module) or $550 for Out of State ($39 per module).Scholarships are available.
Issued in furtheranceofCooperativeExtensionwork,ActsofMay 8and June 30,1914,incooperationwiththeUnitedStatesDepartmentofAgriculture.UniversityofVermontExtension,Burlington,Vermont.UniversityofVermontExtension, and U.S.DepartmentofAgriculture,cooperating,offereducationand employment to everyonewithoutregardto race,color,nationalorigin,gender,religion,age,disability,politicalbeliefs,sexualorientation,and maritalor familial status