Tunbridge World's Fairgrounds
Let us take you back to the days of small Vermont hill farms, rural country stores, horses and buggies, homespun clothes and stories, too! Over 150 history and heritage organizations offer fascinating exhibits sharing community history from all over the state. Artists, artisans, musicians, authors, crafters, and genealogists complete this history-filled heritage extravaganza!
Some fun activities include:
- 150 history exhibits from around the state
- Family Fun! Craft projects, ice cream making, special performances, and more!
- Genealogy and archives resource center
- Two stages of musical performances
- Author talks and book signings
- Historical presentations
- Heirloom animal breed exhibitors and presentations
- Morgan horse presentations and demonstrations
- Traditional craft demonstrations
- The Little Dig: hands-on field archaeology with the Vermont Archaeological Society
- Tunbridge Fair Log Cabin Museum with collections, 19th-century one-room schoolhouse, and blacksmith and print shops.
- Living history encampments: Revolutionary, Civil & Korean War
- Vermont Historical Society museum store annex
- Food vendors