4373 Vermont 12
The third annual Harvest Festival at Fresh Tracks Farm is upon us, and we cordially invite you to visit the winery on Saturday, September 27th to celebrate the beauty of harvest! Throughout the day, we’ll be offering various events and activities, listed below:
- Live music provided by Two Cents in the Till (from 12:30 – 2:30) and Big Hat, No Cattle (from 3:00 – 5:00).
- A Live Painting Demo provided by Jen Lashua. Jen is our our featured artist for September’s Toast to Creativity! Jen specializes in painting visual representations of music during a concert.
- Delicious food provided by the Northeast Kingdom’s famous Southern Smoke Barbecue.
- Face painting all day long (or until we run out of paint!)
- Pick-your-own grapes, for use with our favorite grape jam recipes!
- Wine slushies for sale! (Non-alcoholic slushies will be available as well, along with our homemade Maple Soda)
We’ll also be launching our first ever grape-stomp competition!
Sign up for the Harvestival Grape Stomp by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
There will be 30 teams total. Entry will cost $25 for a team of two, and a portion of the Proceeds will be donated to a local charity. Each team gets three minutes (1.5 minutes per person) to stomp grapes and produce as much juice as possible. Rain or shine, we’ll have a tent at the ready so the stompin’ can continue all throughout the day!
- 1st place wins a $60 gift certificate and 2 Fresh Tracks t-shirts
- 2nd Place wins a $30 gift certificate and 2 Fresh Tracks wine glasses
- 3rd Place earns a $15 gift certificate
This is going to be a huge, busy event, so please RSVP on Facebook as soon as possible. If you have any questions at all, give us a call at 802-223-1151, or send an email to email@example.com.