With special training from Farm Credit East Consultants, participants will:
- Learn hiring skills, leadership, supervising and coaching skills.
- Improve your performance feedback skills and learn new tools and systems to keep employees happy, informed and working productively together to achieve farm goals.
- See an increase in employee productivity due to improved communications.
- Complete or fine tune a farm business organizational chart, performance review worksheets with/on employees as well as written job descriptions and job protocols.
- Continue with their individual action plan to address HR management concerns on the farm through program follow-up.
Please RSVP by Nov. 1, 2014 to Louise Waterman VT Agency of Agriculture 802-828-6900 or Louise.Waterman@state.vt.us. Cost is $30.