140 Junction Road
PLEASE RSVP following this link:
Are you a farmer seeking a new market for your produce? If yes, then this forum is for you!
Come to the Vermont Food Venture Center to learn about what it takes to sell your crops wholesale to a food processor. At the VFVC, we work with Vermont farms to create value-added products for institutions and retail markets. We'd love to partner with you to help grow your farm business.
Join us on November 18th from 1 to 3 pm to:
- Find out which crops the VFVC specializes in processing
- Learn more about how this wholesale market works (product specs, delivery container types and more)
- Review food safety requirements
- Hear about how farm agreements work
- Discover new resources available to farms, including sample enterprise budgets and resource guide
This workshop will also feature:
- A tour of the VFVC facility
- An introduction to the marketing materials that tell the stories of farms currently growing for institutions and retail markets
- A look at the display of finished products
Bring your questions and ideas! Light snacks will be provided.