This class provides real estate professionals with information to assist their clients in the transaction relating to selling farm properties to commercial farm buyers. Typically, agents who deal primarily with residential or non-commercial rural properties are not versed in the information required by the commercial farm buyer. Often these transactions fall to the typical agent who may have little or no background or training concerning commercial agriculture.
This class will provide education on tools and resources available to help real estate licensees:
- Reach the commercial farm buyer
- Identify characteristics of the commercial farm buyer
- Identify and describe property characteristics important to the commercial farm buyer
- Introduce legal and tax issues of specific relevance to farms
- Identify farm financing options available to commercial farmers
- Outline conservation easements and issues which need to be considered when selling farms that have existing conservation easements.
Registration and CE credit info at: