Healthy Living Learning Center
South Burlington, VT
Healthy Living Market and Cafe and StartupVT team up to host pitch competition for Local Food Producers.
Do you have a food idea, product or company that is ready to go to the next level? StartupVT and Healthy Living Market want to meet you on March 29th at the Healthy Living Learning Center to hear your pitch on why your product is amazing, tasty, and sale-able to the world.
The winning pitch will get professional advice from Healthy Living Staff and a 3 months trial on Healthy Living’s shelves as the ultimate ‘market test’ for the product. To enter, please send pitch submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your email please include the following information:What is your food product, idea, or company? Describe it and tell us why it’s special and why you believe in it.
- What is your food product, idea, or company? Describe it and tell us why it’s special and why you believe in it.
- Tell us why you think people will buy it?
- What makes your food product special? Is it new to the market or something that has never been seen before?
- Do you have sales currently?
- Where do you intend to produce the product and how how will the product be distributed?
- Do you have pricing you can share for the product, both wholesale and retail?
- Will you be able to bring product for judges for taste and experience?
Deadline: Thursday, March 26th at 5pm. The top 5 entries will be chosen to make their pitch at the session with the winner announced at the end of the session. Winner will receive a 3-month trial of their product on Healthy Living’s shelves, product consultation, plus a $100 Healthy Living Gift Card. Runner up will receive a $50 Healthy Living gift card. If you have been looking to finally show your awesome idea or existing product to one of Vermont’s largest retailers of local food, this is your chance. Submit your entries today, and good luck!
For more information, visit: http://www.healthylivingmarket.com/event/local-food-business-pitch-competition/.