52 Finnegan Road
freshTracks Capital Road Pitch sends "business bikers" on four-day motorcycle trip around Vermont where they will hold "office hours" in select towns stopping by appointment to listen to business "pitches" from start-up or early stage companies.
As of today, 15 June, we only have seven slots and four are already reserved. Give us a call or send us an email to connect with us to be considered a candidate for pitching.
Here's a sample outline for your seven-minute pitch:
- Tell your story in three parts: problem, context, solution
- In your problem statement, define your ask ie, answer the question, HOW MUCH DO YOU WANT?
- Use images not text in your slides (PowerPoint isn't necessary, however you may want to consider printing out a deck for the investors)
- Include a slide that identifies your target market and how you will reach them IN NUMBERS
- Include a graph that shows your 5-year growth projection and NET PROFIT year over year
- Include a slide that shows your team and answers the question, WHY THEM?
- Practice out loud at least five times before you even think about showing up
- In your closing, restate your invitation to invest in your COMPANY AND YOUR TEAM