Ilsley Library, 75 Main Street
Addison County Economic Development Corporation (ACEDC) and the Vermont Small Business Development Center (VtSBDC) are co-sponsoring a FREE workshop on “Alternative Financing Resources for Business”.
This workshop will explain the many alternative sources of funding available to VT businesses directly from the providers. There will be 90 minutes of panel discussions followed by 30 minutes provided for individual meetings between lenders and business owners. Get all your questions answered!
Panelists include representatives from:
- ACEDC/Kiva Zip (a national micro-lending program for which ACEDC is the only VT Trustee),
- Community Capital of Vermont,
- Flexible Capital Fund (& Capital Continuum),
- VT Small Business Ownership Exemption program,
- VEDA (VT Economic Development Authority),
- National Bank of Middlebury.
This workshop is ideal for business owners who are having difficulty obtaining traditional financing due to the unproven nature of their business, their small size, collateral situation, or unconventional product line.
Although the event is free of charge, please register here.
Questions? Call 802-388-7953.