Down Home Kitchen, 100 Main St.
Learn how easy it is to become a small equity partner in local businesses. Vermont allows a new type of crowdfunding that puts your money to work locally. Investments as small as $250 are possible. No stock market. No money managers. No Kickstarter. This is directly investing in the local businesses you love.
- What is equity crowdfunding?
- What are your benefits when you become an equity partner of a local business?
- How can Vermont businesses benefit from local equity funding from your neighbors?
- How can my business attract investment by Vermonters?
- What is Milk Money?
- Janice Shade and Louisa Schibli - co-founders of Milk Money
- Eric Becker - Chief Investment Officer at Clean Yield Asset Management and founder of VFIN
You CAN make an impact!
Make sure to reserve your ticket today!
VFIN: Vermont Food Investors Network (VFIN) is a project of Slow Money Vermont and creates opportunities for individuals, businesses, and investors to network, invest money in local communities, and help build a more resilient and sustainable economy in the Vermont foodshed.