The mission of this program is to provide hands-on instruction in all possible bioenergy areas outlined below, support generation of related skilled workforce and stimulate bioenergy production :
* LIQUID BIOFUELS (transportation fuels; home-heating oil; biodiesel from oil seeds & waste vegetable oil; ethanol; algae-biofuel);
* SOLID BIOFUELS (woody biomass; grass energy);
* BIOGAS & BIO-ELETCRICITY(the farm-based energy)
* BIOHEAT (heat capture from biomass e.g. compost)
* BIOFUELS RELATED ENVIRONMENTAL, ECONOMIC, SOCIAL ISSUES
* OTHER wide-range of Biofuels related science & technology topics, background & literature.