|Organization||Kingdom Creamery of Vermont|
3411 VT Route 16
Hardwick, VT 05836
Quality Assurance / Food Safety Manager
Kingdom Creamery, a growing dairy foods company in beautiful Northeastern Vermont, is looking for a self-motivated individual with attention to detail to fill its QA / Food Safety Manager position. This part time (25hr/wk), permanent, salaried position is responsible for all food safety and quality programs, and reports directly to the owner. This position offers responsibility and opportunity for growth. PCQI and SQF certifications are preferred, salary commensurate with experience.
If this is you, contact us today!
Job Description: QA / Food Safety Manager, Kingdom Creamery of Vermont • Review existing production processes with respect to food safety during preparation, handling, storage, and transportation.
• Design, draft and implement food safety production protocols for Company to maintain compliance with the FoodSafety Modernization Act (FSMA) and the Pasteurized Milk Ordinance (PMO).
• Monitor food preparation, handling, storage, and transportation processes to ensure adherence to the protocols. • Oversee cleaning /sanitizing of equipment/areas (SSO’s).
• Conduct regularly scheduled food safety trainings for staff and new hires.
• Conduct regular in-house food safety and sanitation audits.
• Investigate non-conformances using root cause analysis. Establish corrective actions to resolve issues. • Investigate / respond to customer complaints and resolve issues.
• Develop, manage and maintain facility and equipment maintenance and service records. • Review and file the Company’s quality food safety-related records and documents (e.g., receiving records, lot tracing, pasteurization charts, corrective actions.)
• Prepare company for annual third-party audits; present annual third-party audit report to management.
⮚ Associates of Science degree in food science or a related discipline
⮚ Experience in food processing
⮚ Demonstrated ability to work independently
⮚ Good communication skills and the ability to work well with people at all levels
⮚ Strong analytical and organizational skills
⮚ Computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel; Google Docs)
Kingdom Creamery of Vermont
3411 VT Route 16, East Hardwick, VT 05836
|Date Posted||October 15th, 2020|
|Deadline||October 31st, 2020|
|# of Positions Available||1|
|Compensation||25 Hours a week @$25,000 year - option to work full time|
|How to Apply||Call or Email Resume Jeremy Michaud Kingdom Creamery of Vermont 3411 VT Route 16, East Hardwick, VT 05836 802-472-6700 email@example.com|