I work with a variety of local organizations to develop and promote cultural, historic, artistic, recreational, and agricultural tourism opportunities in Vermont.
||Heritage and Recreation Specialist||hilary.delrossREMOVETHISBEFORESENDING@vermont.gov||(802) 505-0753|
- Agriculture and culinary tourism
- Food system media
- Goal 1: Consumption of Vermont-produced food by Vermonters and regional consumers will measurably increase.
- Goal 2: Consumers in institutional settings (e.g., K-12 schools, colleges, state agency cafeterias, hospitals, prisons) will consume more locally produced food.
- Goal 3: Vermonters will exhibit fewer food-related health problems (e.g., obesity and diabetes).
- Goal 10: All Vermonters will have a greater understanding of how to obtain, grow, store, and prepare nutritional food.
- Goal 13: Local food will be available at all Vermont market outlets and increasingly available at regional, national, and international market outlets.