Back to Newsfeed
FSNE Network Leadership Institute seeking applicants
Apply by Friday
for the FSNE Network Leadership Institute!
|Starting in Fall 2016, over 3 sessions, Food Solutions New England (FSNE) is offering a Network Leadership Institute. The Institute provides an exciting opportunity for participants to gain:
- Greater understanding of how to use the FSNE network to get your own work done
- Skills in facilitative leadership, network leadership and development, and stakeholder engagement
- Shared understanding of the emerging food system and FSNE’s strategy for advancing a New England Food Vision
- Connectivity with a cohort of leaders and broader FSNE network
Confirmed guests for the first session include Hal Hamilton from Sustainable Food Lab
, Bart Westdijk from New England Grassroots Environment Fund
, and Marta Ceroni from Donella Meadows Institute
Sessions will be held at the Ohana Camp
in Vermont and the Boston Public Market
. There is no cost to attend. We are now inviting applications from anyone who:
- Is active in food system efforts locally and/or regionally,
- Is committed to FSNE's values, and
- Wants to contribute to the FSNE network.
Application deadline: July 8, 2016.