Chapter 2: Getting to 2020: Goals and Indicators Add to Collection
Explore the 25 goals of the Farm to Plate Strategic Plan aimed at strengthening all components of Vermont's food system. These goals are being addressed by both the collective work taking place within the Farm to Plate Network and also by individual businesses, organizations, agencies, and institutions.
The Farm to Plate Network uses Results-based Accountability as our shared measurement framework. The RBA framework distinguishes between results for whole populations (i.e., population indicators) and results for particular programs, organizations, or services (i.e., performance measurements).
Each Farm to Plate goal depicts population indicators that show the major trends that should accelerate up or bend down over time if our collective activities are impactful. Below each population indicator we identify additional measurements and data sources that are relevant to assessing progress toward achieving each goal. Most of these measurements and data sources are referenced in Chapters 3 and 4.
We have summarized population indicators for Farm to Plate's 25 Goals using a "positive trend," "no trend," and "negative trend" system here:
Farm to Plate Annual Reports
- 2015 Farm to Plate Annual Report [PDF, 21.15 MB]
- 2014 Farm to Plate Annual Report [PDF, 7.57 MB]
- 2013 Farm to Plate Annual Report [PDF, 7 MB]
- 2012 Farm to Plate Annual Report [PDF, 7.3 MB]
- 2011 Farm to Plate Annual Report [PDF, 7.09 MB]
- 2010 Farm to Plate Annual Report
- 2009 Interim Report to the Legislature [PDF, 1.16 MB]