DairyVision Vermont Add to Collection
c/o Lake Champlain Regional Chamber of Commerce 60 Main St #100
Burlington, Vermont 05401
||Interim Executive Director||dairyvisionvtREMOVETHISBEFORESENDING@gmail.com||Add to Collection|
- Support organization: Farm Inputs
- Internship / Apprenticeship / Mentorship programs
Business Planning and Technical Assistance
- Access to capital
- Accounting and taxes
- Feasibility and planning
- Human resources
- Land access
- Legal and estate planning
- Packaging and safety
- Production / Processing technical assistance
- Regulations and permits
- Other: Business Planning and Technical Assistance
- Technology solutions
technical and business assistance to dairy farmers
- Add to Collection Goal 5: Agricultural lands and soils will be available, affordable, and conserved for future generations of farmers and to meet the needs of Vermont’s food system.
- Add to Collection Goal 7: Local food production—and sales of local food—for all types of markets will increase.
- Add to Collection Goal 8: Vermont’s dairy industry is viable and diversified.