Located in Castleton & Poultney Vermont, Dutchess Farm is a close knit, family farm that has been in business since 1986. We grow a variety of produce for our CSA members & wholesale accounts. We are known for our garlic, herbs, greens, sweet peppers, tomatoes and more. We use cover crops extensively and grow with organic inputs. More information is available on our website at Dutchessfarmvt.com.
Retail Food Outlets
- Goal 1: Consumption of Vermont-produced food by Vermonters and regional consumers will measurably increase.
- Goal 2: Consumers in institutional settings (e.g., K-12 schools, colleges, state agency cafeterias, hospitals, prisons) will consume more locally produced food.
- Goal 6: Farms and other food system operations will improve their overall environmental stewardship to deliver a net environmental benefit to the state.
- Goal 7: Local food production—and sales of local food—for all types of markets will increase.
- Goal 8: Vermont’s dairy industry is viable and diversified.
- Goal 9: The majority of farms will be profitable.
- Goal 10: All Vermonters will have a greater understanding of how to obtain, grow, store, and prepare nutritional food.
- Goal 13: Local food will be available at all Vermont market outlets and increasingly available at regional, national, and international market outlets.
- Goal 15: All Vermonters will have access to fresh, nutritionally balanced food that they can afford.