142 Upper Sunnybrook Road
Middlesex, VT 05602
Sunnybrook Farm grows Vermont Organic Farmers certified Music garlic for planting and eating, hops, rhizomes, and cut-your-own Christmas trees.
Located in Vermont's Green Mountains, Sunnybrook Farm sells Vermont Organic Farmers Certified Music garlic for planting and eating, hops for brewing, rhizomes for growing your own hop yard, and cut-your-own Christmas trees free from herbicides. You can find us on the web at http://sunnybrookfarmvt.com.
Network Groups: Food Access
Organic hops, garlic, garlic seed, Christmas trees
- Goal 6: Farms and other food system operations will improve their overall environmental stewardship to deliver a net environmental benefit to the state.
- Goal 7: Local food production—and sales of local food—for all types of markets will increase.
- Goal 8: Vermont’s dairy industry is viable and diversified.
- Goal 9: The majority of farms will be profitable.
- Goal 10: All Vermonters will have a greater understanding of how to obtain, grow, store, and prepare nutritional food.
- Goal 13: Local food will be available at all Vermont market outlets and increasingly available at regional, national, and international market outlets.