Sunnybrook Farm Add to Collection
142 Upper Sunnybrook Road
Middlesex, VT 05602
Sunnybrook Farm grows Vermont Organic Farmers certified Music garlic for planting and eating, hops, rhizomes, and cut-your-own Christmas trees.
||sunnybrookhopsREMOVETHISBEFORESENDING@gmail.com||802-229-4184||Add to Collection|
Located in Vermont's Green Mountains, Sunnybrook Farm sells Vermont Organic Farmers Certified Music garlic for planting and eating, hops for brewing, rhizomes for growing your own hop yard, and cut-your-own Christmas trees free from herbicides. You can find us on the web at http://sunnybrookfarmvt.com.
Network Groups: Food Access
Organic hops, garlic, garlic seed, Christmas trees
- Add to Collection Goal 6: Farms and other food system operations will improve their overall environmental stewardship to deliver a net environmental benefit to the state.
- Add to Collection Goal 7: Local food production—and sales of local food—for all types of markets will increase.
- Add to Collection Goal 8: Vermont’s dairy industry is viable and diversified.
- Add to Collection Goal 9: The majority of farms will be profitable.
- Add to Collection Goal 10: All Vermonters will have a greater understanding of how to obtain, grow, store, and prepare nutritional food.
- Add to Collection Goal 13: Local food will be available at all Vermont market outlets and increasingly available at regional, national, and international market outlets.