VocRehab Vermont Add to Collection
63 Professional Drive
Morristown, VT 05661
||dj.masiREMOVETHISBEFORESENDING@vermont.gov||(802) 793-8309||Add to Collection|
CWS Business Account Manager Morrisville Region Interested in learning about the diversified agricultural sector of Vermont's economy and food system employment opportunities-skills and attributes needed to be successful. I enjoy getting out into the field to meet with business owners and managers to better understand their operations and expectations for employees. Feel free to contact me!
- Adult / continuing education
- Add to Collection Goal 3: Vermonters will exhibit fewer food-related health problems (e.g., obesity and diabetes).
- Add to Collection Goal 10: All Vermonters will have a greater understanding of how to obtain, grow, store, and prepare nutritional food.
- Add to Collection Goal 16: Vermont K-12 schools, Career and Technical Education Centers, and institutions of higher education will offer a wide range of curricula, certificate and degree programs, and conduct research aimed at meeting the needs of Vermont’s food system.
- Add to Collection Goal 17: The number of locally owned and operated food system businesses in Vermont is increasing.
- Add to Collection Goal 24: Vermont’s governor, legislature, and state agencies will champion Vermont’s food system as an economic development driver for the state and Vermont will demonstrate national leadership on food system development.