Full-Season Kitchen Staff
Cedar Circle Farm and Education Center
225 Pavillion Rd.
East Thetford, VT 05043
FULL-SEASON KITCHEN STAFF
May - December
30 - 40 hrs/week
Full and part-time positions are available in our farm kitchen, May through December. The growing season on the farm provides a fantastic assortment of organic fruits and vegetables to work with daily.
- Maintaining a clean, neat and organized work station
- Preparing and packaging cold salads and lunch offerings for farmstand
- Processing vegetables for preserving
- Collaborating on weekly and monthly menu for the dinner share and farmstand
- Following all established safety and health inspection protocols
Experience working in a kitchen or bakery is preferred but not required. Will train the right candidate. Applicants must be able to lift 50 lbs and be comfortable spending a full shift on their feet. This position is 5 days per week; applicants must be able to work weekends when needed.
Please submit a cover letter, resume, and three professional references on our website: cedarcirclefarm.org
or you may email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis after this date until the team is fully staffed.