1086 McKenzie Road
Sheldon, VT 05452
Dubie Family Maple is a family owned and operated business, nestled in the heart of Vermont Maple Country on the shores of Fairfield Pond in Franklin County. Dubie Family Maple is proud to contribute to Vermont's excellent maple tradition. We love our state and its reputation for superior products. We trust you will fall in love with Dubie Family Maple Products.
- Maple syrup
Organic maple syrup
- Goal 6: Farms and other food system operations will improve their overall environmental stewardship to deliver a net environmental benefit to the state.
- Goal 7: Local food production—and sales of local food—for all types of markets will increase.
- Goal 8: Vermont’s dairy industry is viable and diversified.
- Goal 9: The majority of farms will be profitable.
- Goal 10: All Vermonters will have a greater understanding of how to obtain, grow, store, and prepare nutritional food.
- Goal 13: Local food will be available at all Vermont market outlets and increasingly available at regional, national, and international market outlets.