I conduct planning activities related to the agricultural energy efficiency program at Efficiency Vermont.
Nicole is an Energy Consultant at VEIC focused on refrigerant management and refrigeration efficiency. She works with grocery, agricultural, and food production markets to identify, analyze, and design innovative and cost-effective efficiency solutions.
Marketing Project Manager for Efficiency Vermont with a focus on building connections within the Small-Medium Business and Agriculture industries. Actively learning more about the local food system and backyard gardening.
- Support organization: Energy
energy efficiency, rebate, technical assistance
Harpoon Brewery hosts investigation into energy use with Efficiency Vermont
- Goal 4: Options for farmers to reduce their production expenses will be widely disseminated and utilized.
- Goal 6: Farms and other food system operations will improve their overall environmental stewardship to deliver a net environmental benefit to the state.
- Goal 20: Food system entrepreneurs and farmers will have greater access to the right match of capital to meet their financing needs at their stage of growth and for their scale of business.
- Goal 21: Private foundations, state and federal funding sources, the Vermont Legislature, the governor’s administration, and food system investors will coordinate and leverage available resources to maximize the implementation of this Plan.
- Goal 22: Food system enterprises will minimize their use of fossil fuels and maximize their renewable energy, energy efficiency, and conservation opportunities.